Happy New Year | 2016 Resolutions

vrijdag 1 januari 2016


Happy new year!!!! 2016 is officially here and I feel better than ever. Sounds silly but I feel more determined to achieve my goals this year than any previous years. But we'll see if this year will be different. One thing I know for sure is that 2016 is gonna be awesome :).



I celebrated my last day in 2015 with my family, eating, drinking and making tons of pics. We also open up our christmas presents during NYE because I always have to work during christmas. I got a instax mini which I loveeee, can't wait to shoot some polaroids. I also got a Murakami book (I love Murakami), a Michael Kors wallet (I lost my previous one so that was nice to get) and sum moneeeey. Overall 2015 ended with a lot of good vibes and good food, which resulted to a few massive pimples LMAO.




SO a new year means some new resolutions!! I'm the type of person that makes these kind of resolutions but never go through with it. But that doesn't stop me from making new ones every year. So here they are, my 2016 new year resolutions:


  1. Drink a glass of water every morning before breakfast. This helps with starting up my metabolism getting it ready for breakfast.
  2. Make more healthier eating choices. 
  3. Make more money than previous years because yaaaasss.
  4. Save more money than previous years because we broke bitches.
  5. Be more active on social media. I've been neglecting my instagram account so much rn.
Those were my new year resolutions, let's just hope I keep up with it.

I hope that you guys had a wonderful end of the year and much luck and happiness for 2016 :).
Loves, Diana.



Een reactie posten

Latest Instagrams

© DIANA SAYS HI. Design by FCD.